Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tolkien in Vermont

And, while I'm still on upcoming Tolkien conferences, it looks like next year I'll be able to make it to the 10th Annual Tolkien at the University of Vermont (Burlington). I've heard good things about this gathering for several years now, but never been able to make it before; this coming year, I gather their planned focus is going to be on THE HOBBIT. Here's a listing of their schedule for this current year, when their focus had been Tolkien's Bestiary:

More on this one as the date gets closer and I find out more details.

--JDR


UPDATE: hm! This message was supposed to go out before the one about the Dublin conference. No harm in its coming third in the sequence rather than second, I suppose, esp. since I'll be posting more about this one as it approaches. Just one of the mysteries of blogger, I suppose.

--JDR

No comments: